Head of IT Security
- Develop, implement and monitor a strategic, comprehensive enterprise information security and IT risk management program
- Work directly with the technology units to facilitate risk assessment and risk management processes
- Develop and enhance an information security management framework
- Understand and interact with related disciplines through committees to ensure the consistent application of policies and standards across all technology projects, systems and services
- Provide leadership to the enterprise's information security organization
- Partner with business stakeholders across the company to raise awareness of risk management concerns
- Assist with the overall security systems planning, providing a current knowledge and future vision of security systems
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science/Business Administration or related technical field or equivalent.
- 3 years of related work experience.
- Experience with penetration test with a focus on software products (API) and technologies.
- Experience developing Security Internet products and technologies.
- Demonstrated ability to achieve strategic goals in an innovative and fast-paced environment.
- Ability to evolve product strategy based on research, data and industry trends
- Offensive Security Certified Professional is a must
- Manage a team of 4-8 technical staff members
- Oversee NOC operations whose responsibilities include monitoring, alerting and escalations, and documentation of systems including infrastructure and application
- Develop key dashboards for transparency of reporting uptime and other metrics as identified
- Work with our technical project managers to seamlessly integrate new clients into our Hosting Services offerings
- Identify and review potential new services that can be added to our Hosting Services offerings and management toolset
- Implement processes for monitoring/ alerting, systems maintenance and change control, and for automation opportunities
- Ensure that up-to-date technical documentation exists for all services provided to our teams and take ownership for reporting
- Identify root cause on severe network infrastructure issues in order to plan for future prevention and service improvements
- Responsible for overseeing all administrative tasks, such as employee reviews, time sheets, expenses, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent work experience.
- 7+ years of IT experience, including at least 4-5 years of experience supervising staff
- Working knowledge of onpremise server and storage
- Working understanding of LINUX and virtualization technologies
- Familiarity with firewalls, switches, and networking concepts
- Must have demonstrated project management skills, with the ability to manage multiple priorities
- Must be willing to work rotating shifts with overtime required
- Proven experience with all aspects of incident management lifecycle (logging, categorization, resolution, monitor, escalation, closure, SOP / documentation update)
- Demonstrated ability to document processes
- To design Infrastructure Architecture, to create, implement, manage, maintain and monitor AsliRI.id systems, both external facing systems and systems used by internal cross business units.
- To ensure availability, scalability and security of AsliRI.id systems from infrastructure point of view. In case of emergency and critical situations, for high availability, working outside normal working hours is a mandatory to ensure systems are always running.
- To continuously improve end to end systems performance against SLA.
- To create and establish automated Continuous Integrations of components developed by Developers, and create and establish automated Continuous Delivery to Test Environment and Production Environment, aiming Daily Build to always happen.
- To actively initiate experiments on the using of new technologies and new approaches that will improve Infrastructure Architecture, and adopt the technologies and approaches once validated through the experiments.
- To optimize the OPEX cost in running these systems.
- To periodically reports systems health to management.
- To diligently explore new technologies and tools on running Systems Infrastructure To keep up with the latest trend in Systems Infrastructure.
- Experience in running infrastructure of high traffic API and or high transactions systems.
- Familiar with on premises server and storage
- Experience to config server and storage
- Experience to work with Linux, MySql, PHP stack, doing scripting for automation, , also experience in using of popular monitoring system.
Software Engineer Lead
- To lead a teams to build and ship product as working software for customers and users that reliably meets the business requirements.
- To plan, prioritize and assigns the appropriate Development Task ensure the team provides accurate time estimates, monitor the progress, and ensure the completion and delivery. To make necessary changes and trade-offs along the way to meet the required scope and delivery time.
- To mentor the teams, accountable for the team morale and readiness. To identify skills that are missing in his/her team, creates plan to address them. Provides ongoing feedback to his/her team to improve their performance.
- To write code whenever necessary to support the completion of the Development Tasks, and use the opportunity to provide example of high quality code.
- To work closely with Product Manager (PM) to really understand the business goals, business requirements and customers and users need, and advocate improvements to meet the business goals.
- To work closely with QA Engineer for immediate bugs/issues resolution, and always ensure end-to-end Integration Test to run properly.
- To work closely with System Administrator/DevOps Engineer to ensure automated Continuous Integration of components being built, and automated Continuous Delivery to Test Environment and Production Environment.
- To diligently explore new techniques, technologies and software development approaches to improve existing systems and process. To keep up with the latest trend in Software Development and seek for opportunities to apply them in the systems being built.
- Strong in Logic, Algorithmic Thinking and Problem Solving, high Cognitive Skills, passionate in Software Development and Technologies, and high Tenacity in getting the job done.
- Experience in building high traffic websites or high transactions systems. Experience in building API systems.
- Skills and experience in developing API using the following technologies:
- Strong Leadership, Management and Communication Skills.
- Stack: PHP Laravel, Java, MySql, MongoDB, RestAPI
- Graduate from a reputable university from any Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics major; Such as Computer Science, Informatics, Electrical Engineering, Mathematics, Physics, Statistics, etc.
- Identify and acquire new business opportunities in specific market segments and research to identify new market segments
- Research and build relationships with new clients to develop new business opportunities
- Develop robust new business pipeline to retain and optimize existing client base
- Liaise with internal stakeholders as necessary in pursuit of achieving new business objectives
- Present business proposal to potential and existing business partners to create new business
- Plan persuasive approaches and pitches that will convince potential clients to do business with the company
- Negotiate with potential business partners on commercial terms and conditions to win new business
- Provide regular reports on pipeline status and progress to ensure business development progress
- Manage all stakeholdes expectations from new business acquisition to partner launch and ongoing partner relationship management
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to handle multiple projects and/or tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Fast, Focus and responsive to needs of colleagues
- Able to work under pressure
- Strong Organization, Project Management and Time-Management skills
- Stakeholder management and high-level communication skills
- Strong analytics and presentation skills.
- Experience in dealing with a range of senior stakeholder and can demonstrate that they have been an effective team member
- Have a good understanding of Business Process including Production, Sales, Marketing.
- Proven track record of routinely closeling deal
- Manage a portfolio of accounts to achieve long-term success
- Develop positive relationships with clients
- Act as the point of contact and handle customers’ individual needs
- Generate new business using existing and potential customer networks
- Resolve conflicts and provide solutions to customers in a timely manner
- Report on the status of accounts and transactions
- Set and track sales account targets, aligned with company objectives
- Monitor sales metrics (e.g. quarterly sales results and annual forecasts)
- Suggest actions to improve sales performance and identify opportunities for growth
- Bachelor degree from reputable university in any field
- Minimum 2 (two) years experience as Sales in Financial Industry
- Demonstrate ability to consistently achieve sales targets, customer complain handling and meet deadline
- Able to work under pressure
- Able to work with multiple task
- Manage and monitor all installed systems and infrastructure
- Install, configure, test and maintain operating systems, application software and system management tools
- Proactively ensure the highest levels of systems and infrastructure availability
- Monitor and test application performance for potential bottlenecks, identify possible solutions, and work with developers to implement those fixes
- Maintain security, backup, and redundancy strategies
- Write and maintain custom scripts to increase system efficiency and lower the human intervention time on any tasks
- Participate in the design of information and operational support systems
- Provide 2nd and 3rd level support
- Familiar with nas/san storage, san switch, linux,
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- Proven working experience in installing, configuring and troubleshooting UNIX /Linux based environments.
- Experience with virtualization and containerization (e.g., VMware, Virtual Box)
- Experience with monitoring systems