In today’s digital age, background checks are more important than ever. As technology evolves, it provides new opportunities for everyone, including fraudsters who can harm your business and customers. To protect your business and users, implementing ASLI RI‘s digital business verification system can help your company mitigate threats and risks, preventing potential losses. Learn more about our business verification system.
What is a business verification system?
Business verification is the process of confirming the authenticity and validity of a business. This process is commonly used to ensure that a business is legitimate and trustworthy by customers, partners, and other stakeholders. Implementing this system will let you know what’s behind the business you are about to work with or partner. Therefore, reduce the risk of getting involved with illegal entities or parties and prevent financial crimes such as money laundering and terror financing activities.
Moreover, there are several other reasons why business verification is crucial:
- To protect consumers: Business verification helps protect consumers by ensuring they are dealing with legitimate businesses that follow the law and are not engaged in fraudulent or deceptive practices.
- To ensure compliance: Many businesses are required to undergo verification as a condition of doing business, such as obtaining a business license or complying with industry regulations.
- To build trust: Verifying a business can help build trust with customers and partners, as it demonstrates that the business is legitimate and transparent.
- To prevent fraud: Business verification can help prevent fraud by identifying and stopping fraudulent businesses before they can cause harm.
Overall, a business verification is an important aspect of conducting business and helps protect consumers, ensure compliance, build trust, and prevent fraud.
But do I really need it?
There is tons of news about fake businesses or entities that are trying to manipulate legitimate business. Many of them, somehow, succeed. Their goal is absolutely to gain money illegally. One of the most jaw-dropping cases ever happened is the real-life story of Jordan Belfort or known as the Wolf of Wall Street, who defrauded his shareholders, committed money laundering and their illegal activities. He did that using the Pump and Dump scheme, the act of spreading false or misleading information to create a buying frenzy that will “pump” up the price of a stock and then “dump” shares of the stock by selling their own shares at inflated prices. This case comprised a lot of money and caused huge losses to so many people. If you want to stay safe and avoid such risk, you might want to implement our business verification system to ensure safety and prevent your company from getting involved.
So, what can the business verification system do for your company?
ASLI RI’s business verification system is called Electronic Know Your Business or abbreviated as E-KYB. This system can help you to:
- Verify a person’s position validity to represent a company
- Verify a person’s ownership within a company
- Verify a company’s financial details
- Verify a company’s document to minimize risks in doing business
- Verify the registered company’s capital
Our E-KYB system have been used in several sectors in Indonesia, some of them are:
- Venture Capital: Know better at which stage the company is at and its eligibility, thus minimizing the risks of a bad investment.
- Crowdfunding Capital & Securities: Verify a company information validity before you build a business partnership with others and prevent unwanted risks.
- Lending Industry: Prevent risks associated with lending by implementing our E-KYB system, which allows you to verify a company’s financial information validity.
E-KYB: The Ultimate Solution for Fraud Prevention in Business
E-KYB is a valuable system that can help businesses avoid fraudsters and prevent loss. By implementing E-KYB, you can verify the identity of their customers online, ensuring that they are dealing with genuine individuals rather than fraudsters. This can help businesses to protect their business from loss and maintain the trust of their customers. If you want to learn more about E-KYB and how it can benefit your business, we encourage you to visit www.asliri.id.